Money plant with Copper black container potRegular price Rs. 1,250.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 317): -Infinity%
The silver vine not only enriches your environs, it also soothes your mind and body. Place them in certain locations in your house to liven up not only your surroundings, but also your luck. The metal pot enriches the room with tranquility and peace.
Its leaves are heart-shaped on young plants, but irregularly pinnatifid on mature plants. The money plant works as an anti-radiator inside your homes and office spaces against electronic devices. They help in reducing stress and you can also protect your eyes by switching to gaze at their leaves, when you have to constantly glare at your computer screens.
Tips to care for the Money Plant -
- Light - Natural indirect light or artificial bright light. They can adapt to low light.
- Water - Check the topsoil for dryness. If so, add a small amount of water. It would be best to allow the soil to dry out between two sessions.
- Temperature - Tepid to moderately cool
- Soil - Well-drained and loamy.
Handcrafted Metal Pot:
This beautiful metal pot is handpicked for you and perfect for your home. It has a very good hand finish outside and for a good life span, it has thin ceramic coating inside to prevent rust. It does have hole at the bottom to release excess water. Each piece is completely hand crafted by a skillful traditional artist and that results in slight variation in color, shape and finish from the picture.
Advice is to follow few instructions:
- Clean the pot with dry soft clothes.
- Don’t scrub the surface to clean it.
- Avoid watering on the outer surface of the pot.
Pot Details -
Size - 10 x 11 cm. Height including stand - 20.5 cm
Color - Copper
Material - Metal Iron
- Plant Size / Height may vary from the picture.
- This product is not eligible for return and cash on delivery.
- Order cancellation requests will be taken strictly within 24 hours of placing the order.
- Dispatched in a maximum of 7 working days.
- What do they include? - Money plant in a black nursery pot and a metal container pot.