zoo top || organic natural fiber kid kurtaRegular price Rs. 950.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 317): -Infinity%
- Certified 100% organic cotton, safe for the sensitive skin of babies.
- Hand-block printed and dyed in natural indigo by traditional artisans in Gujarat. Indigo has hypoallergenic properties and is good for the skin.
- Unisex design that is easy to mix-n-match. Pair with our white or zoo printed organic cotton pyjamas.
- Packed in a reusable cloth bag created out of our pre-production waste.
- Designed and Made in India.
Have you ever seen bold zoo animals in a sea of blue? The design is inspired by an original poem titled ‘Zoo Treat’. Read the poem here. The kurta has wooden button closures for easy access. Flat seams and minimal label use outside of the garment so that it does not irritate the delicate skin of babies. To know more about our making process, read here. For size information check our Size Guide.
Love + Care
Machine or hand wash with gentle soap. Tumble dry. Do not bleach. Iron as required. The fabric gets softer with every wash. Natural dyes are highly sensitive to citric content or lime, thus care should be taken accordingly.